Jan Kiszka wrote:
this is a revised version of the tracer patch, addressing your concerns
hopefully in the right way. Changes since the previous release:
* move __ipipe_init_trace_proc() declaration to linux/ipipe.h
* define __BUILTIN_RETURN_ADDRESSx in linux/ipipe.h unless some arch
defines BROKEN_BUILTIN_RETURN_ADDRESS and provides its own variants
* improve ipipe_tsc2ns() for i386 so that it makes use of do_div (and
also accepts 64 bit input)
* move ipipe_tsc2us() to asm-i386/ipipe.h
* fix a display bug in the output of "frozen"
* remove inclusion of linux/ipipe_trace.h from linux/sched.h
NOTE: The last change makes the local inclusion of ipipe_trace.h
necessary when instrumenting some code. Previous instrumentation patches
are likely broken now.
I think it should be ready for apply now, shouldn't it?
Yes; you guys did a nice job. v5 is on the merge queue, and will be
applied tomorrow. We'll work on that basis for enhancements/fixes. Thanks.