Philippe Gerum wrote:
[...]
The surprise is that xeno_native is statically built-in by default. You can change that selecting the proper tristate position in the kernel config for the native skin.

So everything (even the 16550 driver) is compiled in by default ?
I didn't look that closely last night - I like that! No more insmodding :-)

I just tried two of my programs, but each says:

Xenomai: native skin or user-space support unavailable.
(did you load the xeno_native.ko module?)

kern.log says:
I-pipe: Domain Xenomai registered.
Xenomai: hal/x86 started.
Xenomai: real-time nucleus v2.1 (Surfing With The Alien) loaded.
Xenomai: starting native API services.
Xenomai: starting RTDM services.

What am I missing ?

Thanks and best regards,