Heikki Lindholm wrote:
 > Gilles Chanteperdrix kirjoitti:
 > Hehe. So Philippe's machine would choke, if it had to generate the docs,
 > too(?) And since most(?) of the docs comes from the sources, you don't
 > actually edit them by hand now do you? So what does maintaining mean here?

Means proof-reading and correcting typos or avoiding doxygen parse errors

 > > Having the generated documentation in svn repository also allows us to
 > > copy it to the documentation directory of the download zone from a
 > > script run by cron.
 > Ok, this makes sense. But could be done by other means, too, I guess.

Automatically ? It could result in broken documentation on the web site,
which is not quite user-friendly.

Now that you answered publically to a discussion you started privately,
I guess our readers will not understand anything :-)

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.