Fillod Stephane kirjoitti:
Heikki Lindholm wrote:

The old calibration value was from some ancient ppc32 embedded board,

guess. This reflects the awesome power of them ppc64 boxen better :)

Actually, the ppc32 calibration value was from some ancient x86 machine,

Damn, that has been heretic from the processor wars POV, then! Some swift action IS necessary.

I guess. The same patch could be applied to asm-ppc/calibration.h. This reflects the awesome power of them ppc32 boxen better :)

Probably, but there are less than awesome 4xx boards around and I'd guess they might even be more likely targets than G4 based machines, for example. Some tuning might be needed.

-- Heikki Lindholm