Gilles Chanteperdrix kirjoitti:
Heikki Lindholm wrote:
 > Gilles Chanteperdrix kirjoitti:
 > > Heikki Lindholm wrote:
> > > There's the "if". What I've seen on sourceforge is that often times bugs > > > that are reported on the ml don't appear in the tracker and vice versa, > > > although the tracker can probably be configured to forward reports to > > > ml, or? Who will type the ml-only reports to the tracker? Btw. would you > > > only allow developers to file bugs into the tracker? > > > > I would use it as a one line answer to bug reports on the mailing
 > > list... I would prefer users to always post on the mailing list first,
 > > and if it looks like a real bug, a developer would ask the user to fill
 > > a bug report.
> > That might work. As a case study of something to avoid: I know at least
Ok. Have a look and tell me:

https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=xenomai

Looks good, doesn't place too much burden on the user. One might consider adding "details of the hardware platform used (CPU/chipset/etc)" or similar, because that isn't necessarily obvious from the configs.

-- Heikki Lindholm