Marco Cavallini wrote:
Hi
I wonder if someone has been able to perform a remote debug with xenomai/fusion. I have problems debugging fusion-0.9.1 programs with kernel-2.6.12.2 and Fedora Core 2
gdb-6.0

When i run GDB chain and step into rt_task_create(...), GDB prompts "[1]+ Stopped gdb chain" and
terminates. I can

I'm tracking an issue like that, causing the debuggee to run into a SIGBUS, due to the program counter being messed up somehow. AFAICT, this sometimes happens when stepping over code that migrates between primary and secondary modes (and rt_task_create does). I need to log this one on the bug tracker. It's pretty PITA to chase, but it's 100% reproductible here, so there's hope.

call "gdbserver ipnum:port chain". then connect to it from a remote machine
using gdb and "target remote..."