Philippe Gerum kirjoitti:

Resending here since this is a general project issue.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Xenomai-help] timeout in native API calls (cond, sem, mutex, etc).
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:45:59 +0200
From: Philippe Gerum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jan Kiszka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: xenomai-help@gna.org

Jan Kiszka wrote:

Ignacio García Pérez wrote:

P.S: As a side note, wouldn't be a good practice to expand tabs to
spaces in all the code?

My opinion is yes - but it's a nasty work. Would you provide such
patches...?

Actually, there is a more general problem with the current coding style used throughout the code base: it's mine, it's not that standard, and now thatmore people are contributing to it, I'm pondering whether we should just adoptthe conventional kernel coding style, without the ludicrous 8-space tabs, that is.

I'm pro kernel style. Now the style is bit of a mixed bag, especially where there is code copied from somewhere else. I don't even have anything against them 8-spaced tab stops.

-- Heikki Lindholm