Bruno Rouchouse wrote:
> On 10/25/05, Jan Kiszka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>The logo looks nice - who's the designer? Shouldn't (s)he work out the
>>image as well...?
>
> I designed the logo. After a couple of beers I got inspired but I would need
> to drink too much to obtain the same result with the image :)

Then try to smoke some funny stuff instead. ;)

> More seriously, I already know someone that can help for the banner. The
> thing is more to find the ideas about the content of this picture. It'll
> take a bit of time to come to maturity. I'm going to concentrate on the
> content until there :)

As only one source of inspiration: I liked the logo some designer
created for our Linux Automation conference (see
http://www.linux-automation.de/konferenz). Reflects at least one
application domain of Xenomai. Including some penguins might also be
worth considering.