Dear list,

I was wondering whether there is a new roadmap for the Xenomai project, now
that the split from RTAI is effective?

In my contacts with industry, I feel that a clear roadmap and a clear
documentation and a clear design are paramount for getting credibility. And
a top-notch POSIX implementation is also a must. I hope all these things
will (remain to) be priorities for "the new Xenomi"...

If I may recommend one urgent action it would be to update the project's
home page at <http://home.gna.org/xenomai/>, and, especially, to remove the
rubbish from the mailing list announced on that page :-)

Herman

--
  K.U.Leuven, Mechanical Eng.,  Mechatronics & Robotics Research Group
    <http://people.mech.kuleuven.be/~bruyninc> Tel: +32 16 322480