Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
--- Philippe Gerum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

... A way to pull the brake when some interrupt channel goes wild is to activate Xenomai's NMI watchdog, which is never pipelined on any Adeos implementation.

Where can I find more information about this feature?

Machine menu from the Xenomai configuration panel, NMI watchdog feature.

This requires an APIC to be available on your x86 CPU though.

I need to verify that on college. My PC is a P4 1.7Ghz, Intel motherboard I
guess.

Should be ok.

... Having a reusable template would already be nice, and likely appreciated by the RTDM people too, since that's precious on hand information.

Ok, I'll probably do that after finishing my master thesis, probably after
June. Or if I got
permission from Data Translation until there I could send the code as it is...
:) But as I'm not
counting on this, we'll have to wait until I have time to reorganize the code
and remove the
specific Data Translation code...

Thanks for the explanations,

Rodrigo.