Hi Adam,

I'm currently revamping the documentation framework. The core stuff is already there but it still needs some customization to generate acceptable and publishable documents. Should be ready within a week I hope as far as html output is concerned.

I will then migrate all available documents to xml docbook to finally obtain a real documentation base for the project. I will start with a "Getting Started" document and also technical article already published by Philippe. The first one has the priority and all my attention at the moment though. I think your document could be part of it as architecture dependent section (if you agree of course ;).

All documents will finally be accessible from the website.

Regards,

Bruno Rouchouse