I've upgraded the Adeos support for the Itanium architecture to the latest 2.6.16 kernel, but unfortunately, I just can't make it boot on HP's "ski" ia64 simulator, even with the I-pipe feature disabled, albeit everything worked like a charm up to 2.6.15.

Since I have no ia64 hw at hand, I just cannot validate this patch at all myself. If anyone on these lists has any interest in running Adeos w/wo Xenomai over this architecture with access to the proper hw, please let me know if this patch works for you. TIA,

PS: in order to run Xenomai over this patch, you will need to pull the Xenomai code from our SVN trunk/ since a few things need to be fixed for using 2.6.16 on this arch.