Hi Philippe,

I'm not sure of the exact SVN revision the problem arised, but my program used
to work 2 weeks ago, I guess, that was the last time I have tested it...
Since some revision not before 2 weeks ago, rt_task_delete(NULL) was causing
my program to crash.

Please, could you see what is going on? Remember something that was changed in
rt_task_delete code or some path that could affect this call in this way?

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo.

P.S: I tested on last SVN version today after a failure with the previous svn
version I had installed. Unfortunately, I do not remember which was the
previous revision, but I believe I've updated it yesterday. I think this
information will not help very much, so, if you cannot reproduce the bug, I
can try to write a minimal application where the bug appears.