Bruno Rouchouse wrote:
Hi,

someone using xenoscope for running simulation ?

I'm getting a "GDB error: No symbol "mvm_bp" in current context." while launching my simulation under the xenoscope.

Other information: I'm using GNU gdb 6.3-debian and simulation process works fine directly under gdb (can break in code, run simulation etc.)

Does setting a GDB breakpoint manually on "mvm_bp" work?

I'm investigating but just in case someone has already stumbled over that !

$ export MVM_GDBTRACE=-
$ xenoscope ...
(run the simulation)

The transactions between the IDE and GDB should be dumped on the screen; please send this output to me off-list. TIA,

Thanks.

--
Bruno Rouchouse