Jan Kiszka wrote:

Philippe, do you see any remaining issues, e.g. that the leak survived
the task termination? Does this have any meaning for correct driver and
skin code?

The only way I could see this leakage survive a switch transition would
require it to happen over the root context, not over a primary context.
Was it the case?

The task had to leave from primary mode. If I forced it to secondary
before terminating, the problem did not show up.

But does the code causing the leakage could have been run by different contexts in sequence, including the root one?