Maybe NULL is defined diferently in kernel mode and in userspace? Maybe it
would be good to test the function against 0 (zero) in both code just for
making sure...

Rodrigo.

Em Terça 11 Abril 2006 09:29, Jan Kiszka escreveu:

>Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
>> BTW, please, could someone confirm the rt_task_delete(NULL) bug in SVN?
>
>Half-confirmed, there is something fishy. I'm struggling with the
>debugger ATM, not sure yet who's wrong ;). It tells me rt_task_delete of
>the skin module is entered with task != NULL...
>
>Jan

Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular.
Registre seu aparelho agora!
http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/