Philippe Gerum wrote:
Romain Lenglet wrote:
The -M option works, since I just received an email Id sent
earlier, but I also sent one to xenomai-core, and it hasnt
shown up yet. I suspect that the mail looks like spam, and
has been rejected, since my hostname is not a real FQDN.
So Im not so sure that email is the best way here, but it
is conceptually simple.
Oof. Now attached.
Doh - small err.
if [ $sendit = 1 ] needs quotes around the var, for when its undeffd.
will patch soon.
Im looking for other things to add, in part to prevent a changelog entry
"fixed a dumb tested-new-but-not-old, so bug got out" entry :-/
- change the prewired -m email-addy ? (to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
- add From: header to get past subscriber-only check.
should this be a prewired addy (forex [EMAIL PROTECTED])
or the user's name ( if so, which ENVAR should we use ? XENO_USER ?)
- verbose (send whole config atm, perhaps others later)
- run xeno-info, xeno-config
- grep more config-items out of config (for non-verbose mode)
latency-killers presumably, PREEMPT, others ?
- NPTL availability (kinda overkill, since its absence when needed is
Can anyone think of other possibly useful raw data ?
I think Ive already got everything that LiveCD collected, plus some.
PS. Is "Engines of Creation" another Joe Satriani album ?
PPS. the dude can *rip* a fretboard. In "real-time"
PPPS. I bet Philippe plays a mean air-guitar ;-)
Xenomai-core mailing list