Hi all,

I try to port xenomai/adeos to CSB637 Cogent Board featuring an AT91RM9200 cpu.
My work is based on the integrator and the recent freescale port of adeos 2.6.14 patch.

Concerning timer's interrupt, the system timer of the AT91RM9200 shares IRQ 1 with other peripherals (unlike freescale and integrator)
When I activate adeos ipipe feature in the kernel config, i obtain a report_bad_irq concerning IRQ 1.
When I activate xenomai, the kernel seems to freeze after calling idle task.

I wonder if adeos irq handling can deal with interrupt sharing ?
Any advice on xenomai porting to arm at91 are welcome.

Regards

Yann Leprovost