Niklaus Giger wrote:
 > Am Montag, 22. Mai 2006 13:38 schrieb Gilles Chanteperdrix:
 > > Niklaus Giger wrote:
 > >  > Am Samstag, 20. Mai 2006 23:07 schrieb Philippe Gerum:
 > >  > > Here is the second release candidate for the v2.2 branch. Short log
 > >  >
 > >  > The trunks builds fine on my four targets on
 > >  > http://ngiger.dyndns.org/buildbot/
 > >  >
 > >  > I have however still the following errors running the posix simulators
 > >  > (see http://ngiger.dyndns.org/buildbot/sim/builds/59/step-check_sim/0).
 > >  > All others posix and vxworks test pass.
 > >  > The output is:
 > >
 > > The tested feature is round-robin scheduling, which only works when the
 > > system timer is configured in periodic mode; so, when the system timer
 > > is configured in periodic mode, the test should pass.
 > Where does the simulator get this configuration from? Can it be changed to
 > run
 > tests in periodic and aperiodic mode?

The nucleus look for the parameter "tick_arg". Over kernel-space, this
parameter is a module parameter; over simulator, this parameter is an
environment variable. So, running:
tick_arg=10000000 ./tthread
should make the test run.

 > Would  the test be adapedt to emit a "skipping: periodic mode not
 > configured"
 > if it is not properly configured?

An example of bit decay. This test used to be skipped over non periodic mode.

Now, it is repaired.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.