Hi marco,

There is an issue with porting adeos to AT91RM9200. As i understood, adeos
handles system timer interrupt directly to keep real time "tsc" up to date.
To do that, porting xenomai to AT91RM9200 means coding the correct tsc
handling functions in arch/arm/mach-at91rm9200/time.c (in the same way as
integrator board).
That's what i tried to do...

But on AT91RM9200, the system interrupt timer line is shared among other
system peripherals such as watchdog, serial debug unit, memory controller,
I try to demux the interrupt sharing by modifying code of adeos irq
handling but there are specificities with the interrupt controller I can't
deal with...
I have lots of difficulties to understand the overall architecture of the
adeos/xenomai source code...

At this time, I have an adeos/xenomai patched kernel which freezes when
launching the idle process... and I 'm a bit lost !?!
Probably something wrong with the interrupt timer handling...
I'd like to continue to work on xenomai port to AT91RM9200 but I need
support from people with good knowledge of adeos internals... or a good
documentation starting point on adeos internal.

I currently stopped working on xenomai/adeos to study ingo molnar
patches...

Regards

Yann

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit sur 07/06/2006 15:24:47 :

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I try to port xenomai/adeos to CSB637 Cogent Board featuring an
AT91RM9200