 > Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
 > > When using xenomai trunk, it appears that /proc/xenomai is no longer a
 > > directory but a file returning "0".

That is exactly the source of the problem, since iface_proc_root in
nucleus/module.c has not yet been set, the proc entry for the nucleus
interface get created directly under /proc instead of
/proc/xenomai/interfaces.

Do we need a /proc entry for this interface ?

Not really. This would only give the exact number of processes bound to the nucleus, whilst major interface counters already display the number of bound threads.