Philippe Gerum wrote:
 > > xnpod_acc_exec_time() is called from within xnpod_schedule() that is
 > > called from within xnpod_migrate_thread() at a time where
 > > threadout->sched is the wrong pointer.
 >
 > Gasp. Unfortunately, we are trapped by an exception case, and I don't
 > see any better approach.

We could reimplement an xnpod_migrate_thread() which suspend the calling
thread and wake up a server thread on the destination CPU, this server
thread migrating the suspended thread by changing its sched pointer
outside of xnpod_schedule().

Or we can get rid of xnpod_migrate_thread(), it is currently not used by
any skin.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.