Hi to all.
I should study a soft real time linux kernel for a university project on an
arm architecture (in detail I have got an Ipaq 3970 with a xscale processor)
I have a working distro based on a 2.4.19 vanilla kernel for that PDA.
Then i tried to apply the RTAI patch without success and on rtai-ml they told
me arm is no longer supported and to have a look at xenomai.
I read on the xenomai-ml archive and found only 2 posts (from Bart Jonkers)
about pxa port, without answers.
So what is the status of the port? Is anything working on a pxa arch?
Many thanks in advance.

Danilo Levantesi