Danilo Levantesi wrote:
 > Hi to all.
 > I should study a soft real time linux kernel for a university project on an
 > arm architecture (in detail I have got an Ipaq 3970 with a xscale processor)
 > I have a working distro based on a 2.4.19 vanilla kernel for that PDA.
 > Then i tried to apply the RTAI patch without success and on rtai-ml they
 > told
 > me arm is no longer supported and to have a look at xenomai.
 > I read on the xenomai-ml archive and found only 2 posts (from Bart Jonkers)
 > about pxa port, without answers.
 > So what is the status of the port? Is anything working on a pxa arch?

Bart questions got answered, in the thread starting at :
https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-core/2006-05/msg00149.html

More recently, Detlef Vollmann seem also to have begun a port to
PXA. The mailing list thread started in june at:
https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-core/2006-06/msg00222.html
and continued in july at:
https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-core/2006-07/msg00003.html

I do not know about the status of their work, but maybe they will be
willing to give a more detailed answer.

--

                                            Gilles Chanteperdrix.