On Sat, 2006-07-08 at 11:20 +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Philippe Gerum wrote:
> >>>
> >> Tabs seems to got lost on merge (I think my posted patches where ok).
> >
> > Looking at the mail archive on GNA, it seems they were not. I've planned
> > to rerun Lindent over the sources anyway.
>
> Hmm, strange. Checking the versions received via my own subscription
> (PATCH 1/2 and 2/2), there are tabs at lines where there are non in
> trunk now.
>
> It's indeed a minor issue, but I wonder if I should continue to post
> patches inlined or fall back to attachments again.

I don't know what went wrong, but the space/Tab issue appeared
specifically with your latest patches a week ago or so; so far, patching
with -l solved the issue, so that's not a big deal, provided a
reindentation is done afterwise to suppress unwanted spaces. I've never
had any problem using your attachments verbatim, though.