Sure I don't know all the implementation details and can be just driven by my own misunderstanding.

Yep,  just a common excuse to keep my face out of the soup in case I'm completely wrong.
Normally means (by Freud?) a person doesn't want to take responsibility err... for his own words. IOW, if I'm right let's my carma to be updated, if no - weeell you know I'm still leeeaarning but see I can solve this quadr. math equotion !

err.. hope the majority of people subscribed to this mailing list have got good spam filters :)

Best regards,
Dmitry Adamushko