On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 19:15 +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> Hannes Mayer wrote:
> > Hi Jan!
> >
> > Jan Kiszka wrote:
> >> What about addr2line -e vmlinux -f c01d68b2?
> >
> > # addr2line -e vmlinux -f c01d68b2
> > xnshadow_ppd_insert
> > shadow.c:0
> >
> >> Ok, will keep you posted!
> >
> > Tante grazie e buon fine settimana,
> > Hannes.
> >

> Please try "make clean" before rebuilding your 2.4 kernel with a
> different timer support. For me this fixed the issue (2.4 build system
> seems to fail catching all dependencies, thus some struct sizes don't
> get updated consistently).

For the record, I did run into the very same issue this afternoon while
trying to reproduce this crash on 2.4.32: invalid dereference from
kernel at offset #240 when starting the latency test, right after having
armed the periodic timing support from a previous configuration that
lacked it. A clean rebuild did fix the issue.