Back from my vacation I discovered that the buildbot did not run during my
absence as I had added a (debugging) printf some time before vacation. This
printf did not harm as long as the session was alive. But before leaving I
cleanup my desktop and bang the xenomai repository watcher got killed. Sorry!
I fixed the error and now the buildbot is running again.
RTnet seems to have a compile problem: see
In file included from rtnet_ifs.c:30:
../../../stack/include/rtnet.h:29:23: rtdm/rtdm.h: No such file or directory
rtnet_ifs.c: In function `main':
The timing behaviour seems to have changed a little bit as the simulator
testsuite reports in:
vxworks->t010823-2:t010823-2.c:163: Expected sequence: SEQ("Test2",2009); got
vxworks->t010823-2: t010823-2.c:166, test finished: 1 failures/ 33 tests
Xenomai-core mailing list