Bernhard Walle wrote:
Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-08-01]:
at ""; you can find a first version of
RTCAN, an Open Source hard real-time protocol stack for CAN devices
based on BSD sockets. It is based on the SJA1000 socket-based CAN driver
for RTDM by Sebastian Smolorz (see CREDITS file).

Has this something to do with
It seems no, so maybe it would be better to find another name for your

No, the project you mention seem not to be maintained for a long time now and I'm going to contact the author. Please regard the name as preliminary. We already thought of renaming it to RT-Socketcan.