Bernhard Walle wrote:
Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-08-01]:
at "ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/xenomai/rtcan"; you can find a first version of
RTCAN, an Open Source hard real-time protocol stack for CAN devices
based on BSD sockets. It is based on the SJA1000 socket-based CAN driver
for RTDM by Sebastian Smolorz (see CREDITS file).

Has this something to do with http://sourceforge.net/projects/rtcan/?
It seems no, so maybe it would be better to find another name for your
driver.

No, the project you mention seem not to be maintained for a long time now and I'm going to contact the author. Please regard the name as preliminary. We already thought of renaming it to RT-Socketcan.

Wolfgang.