On Wed, 2 Aug 2006, Alexis Berlemont wrote:

This could change fast with e.g. comedi4xenomai in the pipeline...

Do you have more information about this?

[putting Alexis Berlemont in cc:, as he is probably the one who can
answer this question]
I haven't seen anything on the xenomai MLs lately.  AFAIS from
<http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/xenomai/branches/> there hasn't been a lot
of activity on the branch lately.

Sorry for answering so late, I was on holiday.

comedi-over-rtdm is currently undergoing deep modifications. I am trying to
redefine an architecture more suitable for RTDM. That implies I am rewriting
a big chunk of the Comedi code and its drivers without commiting into SVN.

I thought it was a bad idea to commit broken code (It does not even compile).
Tell me if I'm wrong.

You are right! But maybe it could be good to discuss your architecture on
the xenomai mailinglist?

Thanks for all your efforts!

Herman

--
  K.U.Leuven, Mechanical Eng.,  Mechatronics & Robotics Research Group
    <http://people.mech.kuleuven.be/~bruyninc> Tel: +32 16 322480