Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2006 15:23 schrieb Gilles Chanteperdrix:
> Niklaus Giger wrote:
>  > Am Dienstag, 15. August 2006 20:14 schrieb Jan Kiszka:
>  > > Niklaus Giger wrote:
>  > > > Hi
> Will try to improve this... I also have a small remark: I think
> htmlified logs would be easier to read if it was possible to jump from
> error to error. The following bash snippet allow to create such a
> browsable log file from the plain text log file. Attached an example of
Yes, I remember that you suggested this approach a while ago. Unfortunatly
buildbot up to the current version 0.7.3 has no facility to present a build
log in any other way as a text file (HTML escaped).
In the buildbot trunk there are now possiblities to add a LogObserver. I will
give it a try as soon as I have some spare hours.

Nice to find the simulator testsuite working fine again!

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger