On 21/08/06, Philippe Gerum <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 10:36 +0200, Dmitry Adamushko wrote:

> [ timer.c.patch] xnticks_t is unsigned while (as I understand)
> "xntlholder_date(&timer->plink) - nkpod->jiffies" can be negative.

ok, I somehow missed a check for xntimer_running_p() in xntimer_get_timeout(). I bet it was not there when I was looking at this part of code yesterday or maybe I just had too much ummmm wonderful belgium beer :o)

Actually xntimer_get_timeout() should be called with nklock held + irq off as it must be atomic. But anyway, this is how it's used in all places and it's probably not supposed to be used "as is" from any upper layer. So it's ok.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Adamushko