Philippe Gerum wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 21:28 +0200, Dmitry Adamushko wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Jan has rised this question initially and I was struggling last week
>> to get his request eventually done :)
>>
>> The main idea is to prevent system lockups when the cross domain IRQ
>> sharing isn't properly used (there were a number of reports recently).
>>
>> So here is an initial patch as well as some related critics (yep, I
>> critisize my own patch).
>
> [...]
>
> Applied, thanks.

Unless I'm currently doing something completely wrong, it looks like it
doesn't work as it should. :(

I attached a xeno_16550A to the Ethernet NIC's IRQ line and opened the
serial port - lock-up.

Ok, and now I enabled shared IRQ support:

kernel/xenomai/nucleus/intr.c: In function 'xnintr_irq_handler':
kernel/xenomai/nucleus/intr.c:399: error: 'xnintr_t' has no member named
'unhandled'
kernel/xenomai/nucleus/intr.c:404: error: 'xnintr_t' has no member named
'unhandled'

Looks like our patch review failed... :-/