somshekar kadam wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>  To begin with porting I need some help you people,
> I dont see an announcement of Xenomai start, who are
> the Authors and maintainers of this I know were very
> well its you and Philipe Gerum and others also whom i
> dont know. As I need to put all this in a document ,
> can help me on this.

Mmh, I'm not yet sure I understood completely what you are looking for,
but if its the start of Xenomai 2 + its history, this may help:

More contributors can be found in the CREDITS file, including those who
work on important parts that don't show up in the ChangeLog.

A comprehensive roadmap document is in the making, but we cannot provide
a concrete release date yet.