Hi Neelu,

please start a new thread when switching the topic, don't reply to
existing ones (CC'ing people who may not want this).

somshekar kadam wrote:
> HI Jan,
>
> I am runnng the testsuite given by RTAI and Xenomai,
>
> I need to this figures to compare on performance for
> the doc to port XENOMAI on MIPS.
>
> I see RTAI gives results in nanoseconds and XENOMAI in
> microsecond, so i should say latency with Xenomai is
> 3000 micrsecond where as RTAI its 3000 Nanosecond ,
> correct me if I am wrong.

RTAI is in nanoseconds as Xenomai used to be in early days, but its
results are as broken as Xenomai's (watch out for the maximum!).

> I have attached both testsuite reults

You likely have a SMI problem, see TROUBLESHOOTING for details.

This makes me wonder if some simple test ("dmesg | grep
CONFIG_XENO_HW_SMI_WORKAROUND") in latency or at least in xeno_test to
detect this may make this FAQ less frequent... :)