Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Detlef Vollmann wrote:
>  > Another point: did you run the switchbench test?
>  >
>  > With '-n 100000' I get a sure softlock.
> Probably the default sampling period of 100 us is too hard for ARM,
Maybe, but I'm not sure (my PXA runs at 520MHz).

> Xenomai never gets out of the timer interrupt handler,
I don't think that's the problem.
With '-n 1000', everything is fine.
With '-n 10000', on a non-loaded machine, everything is still fine,
but on a loaded machine, I get the softlock.
With '-n 30000' even on an unloaded machine I get a softlock
most of the time.

I think I'll go and try to understand what switchbench actually
does and what happens on that softlock.  Then I'll probably come
back with more questions.

Detlef Vollmann   vollmann engineering gmbh
Linux and C++ for Embedded Systems
Linux for PXA270 Colibri module: