Am Dienstag, 12. September 2006 18:56 schrieb Jan Kiszka:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried to fire up xeno-test on a busybox system - without success.
> Reason: missing getopts. But busybox initial test checks for something
> else, namely getopt. The attached patch should fix this it, also taking
> into account that getopts in a shell built-in, not an applet.
>
> Jan
I agree that getopt is not used anywhere in xeno-test. Therefore we may skip
the test.

But why do you want to eliminate the test whether getopts is really a built-in
of the busybox? My intention was to simplify chasing the bug if someobody
uses a busybox without a built-in getopts, e.g. Busybox option
CONFIG_ASH_GETOPTS is not set.

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger