Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 September 2006 18:46, Wolfgang Grandegger wrote:
>> Matthias Fuchs wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> here's the 2nd try:
>>> - updated external clock frequency handling
>>> - use request_mem_region() before remapping memory
>>> - renamed local variable mem to vmem in clean loop because it shadowed a
>>> module parameter
>> I have one more comment, sorry. I think you should use:
>>
>>      volatile void __iomem *vmem;
> __iomem is available since kernel version 2.4.28 and it is defined for
> documentation only.

I guess it's for sparse (haven't used it yet).

> But the xenomai readme names the Denx 2.4.25'based tree
> as the 2.4 refererence. And that tree also defines __iomem.
> So, objection allowed.
>
>> and the cleanup in case of error is not OK. See below.
> Fixed.
>
> New patch attached.

Ok, thanks again. I just pushed it in with rev. 1598. I reformatted the
code to kernel style and fixed another inherited bug of the error
roll-back during init. The same happened to rtcan_isa.

Wolfgang, I added the Peak dongle to 2.4 config. Compiles fine, so I
assume you simply forgot that one. Also building-in of all CAN driver
should work now.

If I broke anything, please complain (I only compile-tested so far).

Uff.