Here is the third maintenance release for the v2.2.x branch. Short
* Use per-task event filter implemented by recent Adeos
patches, to reduce the overhead induced by event pipelining.
* Support partial buffer reading from the message pipe device
* Fix spurious wakeup triggered by the periodic handler for
threads blocked on a resource.
* x86: Make sure to always restore the FPU context of the root
thread consistently with the TS bit state.
* Toggle IRQ_DISABLED appropriately when enabling/disabling an
* Make pthread_join() usable from module init/cleanup routines.
* Optimize data streaming mode.
* Improve compliance of rtf_get().
* Fix memory leak in rtf_destroy().
See the ChangeLog for details.
Xenomai-core mailing list