On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 16:56 +0200, gilles.chanteperdrix wrote:
> [...]

This said, we should not switch the task to secondary mode, but rather
emulate the FPU ops in primary mode. To this end, we need to make sure
that do_mathemu() is not going to choke over this context (e.g.
preemption count check issues over CONFIG_PREEMPT when running
unmodified uaccess routines). We additionally need to fix the program
check exception handler to give the math emulation code a chance to
handle the fault before we complain loudly at the nucleus.