Philippe Gerum wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 22:21 +0200, Niklaus Giger wrote:
>> Would it be difficult/desirable to include the name of the vxworks
>> semaphores
>> a vx task is holding? Together with point a) one could easyly detect lock
>> ups.
>
> Mm, depends on the overhead tracking them safely.

This sounds like robust locks, rather a generic feature interesting for
all skins. As an optional feature of the nucleus, I would say this is
quite desirable.

I pushed it to our new to-do list [1] to save it for now. If anyone has
ideas about how to design this, he could create a new wiki page and
write the concept down - our write the patch directly...

Jan

[1] http://www.xenomai.org/wiki/index.php/TaskMarket