On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 23:46 +0200, Niklaus Giger wrote:
> Hi
>
> While trying to make a small demo app for Xenomai's registry I stumbled about
> the following bug of the vxWorks skin.
>
> taskSuspend provokes (sometimes) a switch to the secondary mode, e.g. the
> output of the attached demo gives:
> >  reg_demo &
> > ~ $ Xenomai: Switching ConsumerTask to secondary mode after exception #1025

This is the same issue that you raised back then, and that we did not
fix yet:
https://mail.gna.org/public/xenomai-core/2006-09/msg00177.html

#1025 looks like being an ISI exception due to some unmapped memory
being referred to. You mentioned CONFIG_XENO_OPT_DEBUG as possibly being
part of the problem/solution; could you check whether this error still
occurs when this option is disabled in the nucleus?