Dear Xenomai users,

The website has been completely migrated to mediawiki format for a
better availability of all information concerning Xenomai (roadmap,
HOWTO, examples, documentation...) as well as an easier update as far
as Xenomai releases and news are concerned.

I want to say many thanks to all the people who advise me with
different frameworks suitable for this website (Trac for instance) but
since we already have a powerful workspace for the project hosted on
GNA (, I'd rather chosen to keep the
mediawiki solution I had started with.

Please feel free to send me any remarks about the current wiki. It is
not fully completed yet but there is enough material for the migration
to be effective.

Enjoy !

Bruno Rouchouse