On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 09:58 +0100, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:

[...]

> > Also, it would appear that Xenomai releases post 2.2.3 will not run on
> > an unpatched uClinux R06R1-RC2.  The problem seems to be that some
> > macros were added to the newer kernel for addressing various
> > peripherals.  Xenomai > 2.2.3 uses these macros which are not defined
> > in this official uClinux release.  It would be nice to note something
> > to this effect in the readme.
>
> What macros ?

Not related to the POSIX skin, but rather to the HAL/SAL Xenomai layers.
These are MMIO register accessors which were not defined in earlier
Blackfin kernel versions, including the official R06R1-RC2 release.
Since I'm tracking the Blackfin CVS, I've updated the Xenomai codebase
to use them, but this prevents to compile Xenomai against earlier
kernels.