On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 22:13 +0100, Jan Kiszka wrote:
> As xnheap_size() changed, a sanity check in xnheap_mmap fails now, at
> least for SVN head, maybe also 2.2.x.
>
> I would suggest the following patch to fix this, though I'm not 100%
> sure its correct in all cases

It's correct. xnheap_size() is sent back to user-space when creating the
queue, which forwards this in turn to the mmap handler.

>  (do we ever come across a heap of multiple
> extents in xnheap_mmap?).

Yes we do, particularly for ppc which needs this for the system heap.
However, we should not allow mmaping multi-extent heaps. Merged fixes
and added sanity check to prevent the latter issue. Thanks.