Dirk Eibach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did some redesigning on my first draft.
> - Now we have some kind of profile in include/rti2c.h.
> - I got rid of some chunks of code that were not really needed.
> - Linux kernel dependencies have been removed (I hope I catched all of
> them)

Will have a look at the code later.

Did you already consider to integrate it in a local Xenomai tree and
post patches against SVN head (=> /drivers/i2c, /include/rtdm)? Would
make it easier to test compilation and doc generation. What is the empty
algo folder supposed to contain one day?

What would also be nice is a simple demo application. We still have no
policy were to put such stuff. Maybe we'll take the chance and create an
examples folder in SVN and/or put code/description into the wiki.