Hi Niklaus,

I just compiled my Linux 2.4 kernel for TQM860L with the latest revision of Xenomai and I cannot reproduce your problem. In you linker path there are no Xenomai objects. How does it come? Do you use --arch=ppc with prepare_kernel (--arch=powerpc is not valid any more for the ppc tree).

Wolfgang.

Niklaus Giger wrote:
Hi

I get an error building the TQM860 image (2.4 based kernel). Last successful build was with revision 1920 (didn't build between). Log is available under http://ngiger.dyndns.org:8011/tqm_f/builds/30/step-mk_kernel/1

Best regards