Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Jan Kiszka wrote:
>> I would apply now, but all my autotool versions I have around seem to be
>> different from yours. Should I just check-in the source part and leave
>> the bootstrap run pending until anyone of you can kick it?
> You can commit the changes, I will run the auto-tools once it is done. I
> am not sure I have the proper versions of the autotools either, but any
> reasonably recent version should be Ok anyway.

Done. Also the dist-fix for scripts/ was applied.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Xenomai-core mailing list

Reply via email to