Am Samstag, 23. Dezember 2006 19:53 schrieb Philippe Gerum:
> On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 19:31 +0100, Niklaus Giger wrote:
> > Hi Philippe
> >
> > It seems that your revision 1978 or 1979 broke building PSOS+ on ppc and
> > PPC405.
>
> Fixed, thanks. Btw, could you ask the buildbot to spam me gently each
> time a commit wrecks the Xenomai boat? It would be easier for me than
> tracking the WEB interface status. TIA,
Sorry for a (wrong positive) mail from my test installation.

You should receive an email on build failures. I changed the buildbot setup so
that failures while running the test on my CPU-board are only flagged as
warnings, as they were often reporting failures in my setup.
As my PPC405 board is also used for may other development work, it is
sometimes unavailable for the buildbot and the buildbot would also flag this
as an error.
The sim is reporting error since quite a few weeks, but Gilles never fixed
this error (which is probably just an expectation or a time value which has
varied a little bit):
Some problems were reported in:
vxworks->t010823-2:t010823-2.c:163: Expected sequence: SEQ("Test2",2004); got
SEQ("Test2",1999)
vxworks->t010823-2: t010823-2.c:166, test finished: 1 failures/ 33 tests
If you want I could also made a failure in this buildstep be considered only a
warning.

If you receive too many emails just let me know and I will try to improve this
situation.

Joyeux noël

Niklaus Giger