Detlef Vollmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the x86 branch supports kernel 2.6.19, but the ARM branch only supports
> 2.6.15.  Is there a specific reason for this?
> Does anybody have a feeling what would be needed to be changed
> for 2.6.19 support?

I guess the reason is that it is some work that needs to be done. I had
ported from 2.6.15 to 2.6.17, it was a trivial task as far as I could
see, but never tried to port to 2.6.19. There were some architectural
changes in 2.6.19, I do not know about their impact on the ARM
architecture though.

--
                                                 Gilles Chanteperdrix